Due to the immense need today for our services in the employer and individual communities, we’re excited to announce that we’re bringing on a new member of our team! As our marketing manager, you will collaborate with our executive team on how to best reach and capture our target audience. This position will give you hands-on experience with both business owners and individuals, in addition to teaching you processes and skillsets to help prepare you for a career in the business world.
This is a paid position, with both hourly and bonus incentives. There is also long-term and full-time potential.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research of prospective clients
- Schedule management
- Support the marketing team in daily marketing tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Outgoing and Friendly Communication Capabilities (Zoom and Phone included)
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Substantial experience with different Social Media platforms
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Coachable and Professional