Midline, located in Minden & Underwood, Iowa has a current opening available after the first of the year. Our operation consists of feed, seed & seed treatment sales, corn & soybean row crop farming, trucking & a cow/calf operation. Our opening is a Marketing & Seed Customer Service related emphasis.
Our Business center is in Underwood, Iowa, a short 17 mile drive down I-80 from downtown Omaha. Midline Proprietors John & Karrie Tiarks are both CASNR graduates, John, in December of 1999 with a degree in Ag Economics & Karrie, in May of 2001 with a degree in Animal Science. We are lifelong Huskers with season football & basketball tickets yet. We would like to hire a December 2020 CASNR graduate for this position.
Personal time is a strength of this opening for all Midline employees. Below is the weekly schedule detail you can expect to accompany the jobs here at Midline for a personal time allowance:
- Planting Season Schedule – 6 days on & 1 off
- Harvest Season Schedule – 5 days on & 2 off
- Regular Schedule – 4 days on & 3 off
- No Sunday work year round
The Midline Compensation Schedule for these openings is as follows:
- Base Salary – dependant upon experience & education
- Performance Bonus – $9600 pool of money available to you
- Vehicle Bonus – $9000 pool available for operating your own pickup
- Commision – available on all side sales of feed, seed & seed treatment
If interested in our current or anticipated openings please contact John Tiarks at the following contact information:
Please provide a resume complete with references at your time of application. Thank you for your interest in our openings & we look forward to learning more about you!