Sorry no VISA sponsorship opportunities…including OPT / CPT.
MISO 2022 SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Locations: Carmel, Indiana; Eagan, Minnesota; and Little Rock, Arkansas
Are you looking for a “high-powered” internship for the Summer of 2022? Are you ready to make a difference and bring your great ideas to help MISO keep the lights on? If so, read on…
We need a diversified group of smart, motivated problem solvers to overcome challenges that face the Energy industry as it rapidly changes. As a MISO Intern, you will address business opportunities and make an impact!
As our MISO Intern, you will…
- Participate on projects that build on and broaden your technical skills and will prepare you for future roles as leaders and change agents.
- Be given the opportunity to present your project results, and make recommendations to your department, team members, and company leadership.
- Have a manager and mentor with the team you join, as well as a “buddy” from a different department for additional MISO connections.
In light of the current conditions, MISO is committed to the health and safety of our employees. As we plan for our 2022 Summer Internship Program you can expect to…
- Work an average of 40 hours per week
- Work in office
- Start the end of May/beginning of June and end mid-August
- Coming into this role you would have completed your sophomore or junior year of college
- Demonstration of MISO Core Values: Integrity, Commitment, Collaboration, Creativity, and Adaptability
We are looking for students with the following degrees:
- Accounting / Finance
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics / Data Science
- Cyber Security
- Computer Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Human Resources
- Masters Business Administration (MBA)
MISO manages the electricity superhighway in the Central U.S. Through use of groundbreaking research and advanced technology, our highly skilled employees ensure power flows reliably to 42 million customers. Operating the electricity grid, running a robust energy market, planning for a bright future – it’s what our immensely talented and dedicated team does every day.
To learn more about MISO’s Internship Program, check out the following links: