The Business Experience Manager will partner in the design, development, and orchestration of Midco Business’ customer experience (CX) strategic vision. Through collaboration and influence, this Midco Trailblazer will build a business oriented CX discipline across the organization. The Business Experience Manager will be responsible for defining and implementing strategies that affect policies, processes, products and tools – with the ultimate mission of delivering best in-class experiences for Midco’s business customers.
*** This position can be located anywhere in the Midco footprint ***
- Collaborate Across Boundaries: Drive the direction of business customer experience improvements in collaboration with cross-functional teams across the organization. Collaborate with partner teams (e.g., Web Development, Product, Marketing Communications, Sales, Customer Insights) to create feature requirements, prioritize the backlog, and identify and work through challenges to execute on Midco’s iterative business CX roadmap.
- Think Strategically: Identify gaps, future opportunities and optimizations for capabilities that are necessary for effective evolution of the customer experience.
- Innovate: Lead the development of capabilities to deliver targeted improvements with a focus on innovation and building for the future.
- Business Acumen: Understand, manage and communicate prioritization of experience enhancements while balancing customer and business benefits and tradeoffs.
- Build Talent: Work closely with members of the CX team and other teams to develop a deep understanding of customer needs in order to successfully manage the business CX roadmap.
- Agility: Model flexibility, resiliency and change management while driving CX impacting initiatives; cut through ambiguity with a thirst for knowledge and self-awareness.
- Execute: Responsible for driving plans to successful execution by piloting and prototyping improvements prior to production deployment.
- Demonstrate Courage: Guide people, process and digital solutions to improve how customers interact and manage their Midco services.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to deliver a best-in-class customer experience and product portfolio that satisfies the current and future needs of our business customers.
- Lead and facilitate problem-solving discussions and planning with partner teams to build out the business CX roadmap.
- Continuously seek improvements and opportunities to refine the business CX roadmap with new learnings.
- Drive an improved customer experience by ensuring that customers and employees have the information, data and tools that they need to communicate effectively.
- Leverage existing tools and evaluate potential tools/platforms.
- Follow and serve as a role model in displaying Midco’s Core Values and Leadership Success Drivers.
- Adhere to Midco’s privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
- Maintain regular attendance as required by your position.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Possess strong inter-personal relationship management skills.
- Work independently to interface with all levels and functions of the organization and to maintain good rapport and relationships throughout the organization.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of Midco.
- Adhere to and actively follow Midco policies and procedures.
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Possess strong problem solving and decision-making skills while using good judgment.
- Function as an effective team member while supporting efforts and concepts of other departments.
- Multi-task from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of related professional experience required.
- Product Management or Operations Management experience preferred.
- Experience in analyzing data, creating and developing business cases, and implementing strategies required.
- Knowledge of broadband products and services preferred.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.
Midco has been blazing trails since 1931, bringing innovation to the world of telecommunications and delighting customers with exceptional service. Through ambition, imagination and a genuine commitment to each other, Midco proudly serves more than 385,000 residential and business customers in 342 communities in Kansas, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. By 2025, Midco will deploy 10G, the next great leap for broadband – while also expanding its fixed wireless network to rural areas. We’re also dedicated to making our communities better places to live, work and play. Ready to work at Midco? We thought so. Here are a few more reasons why Midco is one of the best places to work:
- Free and discounted Midco internet / cable
- Tuition reimbursement
- Support of employee involvement in the communities we serve
- Employee referral program
- Wellness programs
Visit MidcoCareers.com to learn about employment opportunities and apply today.
Midco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view our full EEO and federal contractor supplemental posters, please refer to Midco.com/FederalPosters.