The Mid-America Council, Boy Scouts of America, has an opening for a Graphic Design/Marketing Intern to work during Fall 2021. This internship can be up to 20 hours per week. The schedule will be determined based on availability.
- Help with creation of promotional materials such as fliers, brochures, booklets, direct mail pieces, media kits, and press releases.
- Help create and edit content for our social media outlets.
- Practice web design formatting and maintenance.
- Plan and implement media campaigns for events.
- Produce and edit video segments.
- Other duties as assigned.
This internship is paid ($10-$12 per hour, depending on experience).
- Currently enrolled in a degree program (undergraduate or graduate student) and majoring in graphic design, marketing, public relations, or advertising.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, Acrobat Pro, and iMovie.
- Experience with web design and video editing is a plus.
- Ability to work on complex and multi-part projects.
- Effective understanding of social media and the ability to identify how to apply them in marketing.
- Ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams.