Starting Date for this position: Summer 2021–
In this position, you will be involved in a structured Associate Rotation Engineer Training Program. This is a fast-track paid training program that challenges you to develop the expertise needed to solve difficult technical problems. Associate Rotation Engineers are members of a team of highly motivated individuals working with customers designing the most complex hardware and software systems in the world and whose applications span the electronics industry.
This training program will give you unique insight into our technical marketing, product support, and sales organizations. Upon successful completion of this12-month training program, you will be eligible to advance into one of these organizations. Post program opportunities include Field Application Engineer, Corporate Applications Engineer and Technical Marketing Engineer positions.
– 2021 Graduate with a Bachelor or Masters degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering.
– Course work and project experience and programming skills C/C++, Tcl/TK, PERL.
– Good understanding of object oriented concepts as applied to a Verification Environment.
– Coursework/Experience with HDL-based, register-transfer-level (RTL), digital logic design, verification languages, and functional verification methodology, for ASICs and/or FPGAs.
– This experience/coursework should include some or all of the following: test bench architecture, design and implementation using UVM/OVM/AVM verification methodology, VHDL and/or Verilog HDL simulation, System Verilog, Specman /e, Vera and/or PSL and Assertion-Based Verification techniques.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.