With 50 years of consecutive growth, Medline has more than 25,000 employees worldwide and business in more than 90 countries. Recently named one of the nation’s “Best and Brightest Companies to Work for,” Medline has a state-of-the-art corporate headquarters in Northfield, IL, just north of Chicago. To maintain this enviable position and continue our growth, we are looking for new talent, like you!
The Intern assists the Senior Web Designer in interactive course design, illustration and website maintenance to help ensure that Medline University continues to produce courses at a high level and within a reasonable time frame. Working hours are 20-25 hours per week starting NOW through December 2020.
Check out Medline University: https://www.medlineuniversity.com/home
The challenging responsibilities of the position include:
- Design interactive, aesthetically pleasing, high quality courses that meet Medline University brand standards.
- Upload finished courses to Medline University and maintains the website.
- Collaborate and interface with Clinical team to ensure high quality course design.
- Create illustrations as needed.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Background in Biomedical Visualization, Course Development, Curriculum Development, Training & Development
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, and Illustrator
- Knowledge of html coding
- Working knowledge of Articulate Storyline and/or Adobe Captivate preferred
- GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred
- Unrestricted permanent US work authorization