Success, for you and your clients. Earn the ability to create your own financial success through helping clients enjoy their own.
You do not need prior finance experience to join us, but you do need energy, great people skills, a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit. We will provide training, resources and the support that you will need to do better than your best.
Being financially advanced requires a whole new level of thinking and doing.
At McAdam, we’ve completely reinvented the concept of financial advice to take clients and their future to a whole new level. Unlike most advisors, we go beyond the traditional focus on one’s personal and financial life. We also consider an additional, more important driver of one’s financial picture—their profession.
FINANCIAL ADVISOR/WEALTH MANAGER
What a financial advisor/wealth manager does:
- Identifies and sets appointments with potential clients
- Meets with clients to assess their financial needs
- Develops a customized financial plan to address each client’s outlined goals
- Maintains strong relationships with clients, helping them to track their progress over time
- Provides ongoing consultation and support
Some of the features of this position include:
- One-on-one training from seasoned Leaders in the financial planning industry
- A comprehensive, training program with a personal mentor that includes financial planning, marketing techniques, consultative selling, client service, and regulatory compliance
- Local and national marketing support, including brand advertising, that will help to expand and grow client relationships
- Extensive product offering covering virtually every category – including mutual funds, ETFs, stocks, CDs, IRAs, insurance, annuities, etc.
- The opportunity to build and grow relationships with clients that can last years
- Numerous career path options, including the advanced financial advisor, district manager, field management, and corporate opportunities
- Finance plan with uncapped earning potential – top advisors can make $75,000 – $100,000+ in their first year – advisors must be comfortable with the majority of their compensation coming from their performance results
Visit our website at www.mcadamfa.com
2018 – McAdam Wins a 2018 Stevie® “Customer Service Department of the Year” Award
2017 – McAdam named a “SmartCEO 2017 Corporate Culture Award Winner”
2017 – McAdam named to Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America
2017 – McAdam named One of the Fastest Growing RIA Firms in the U.S. by FA Magazine