Mazars is seeking high-performing graduates to join the Healthcare Consulting team in our New York office. As an Entry Level Consultant in this practice you will be responsible for providing the highest levels of client service excellence while working with other healthcare consulting professionals and interacting with valued clients.
We may work with numbers, but accounting, tax and consulting is all about people. At Mazars, we pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with our teams, clients, and the community.
Mazars USA LLP is a high-performing accounting, tax and consulting firm with significant national presence in strategic US geographies. Since 1921, our dedicated professionals have leveraged technical industry expertise to develop customized solutions for clients, create value, and Optimize their performance. We offer a broad array of industry specialists providing services to growth-oriented enterprises and individuals. As the independent US member firm of Mazars Group, we deliver seamless access to the expertise of 24,400 professionals in 91+ countries.
Start Date: June 2021
- Assists all department staff achieve consulting project deliverables; provides data collection, analytical support to team and monitors deliverables
- Takes a flexible, team player approach, willing to “pitch in” whenever and wherever needed
- Writes reports, memos and other communications as needed. Coordinates report production as needed
- Participates in the design and delivery of presentations on project status and outcomes to management
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare related degree program, finance, data analytics, or technology all accepted
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without future sponsorship
- Competitive base salary and incentive compensation plan
- A comprehensive, competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and life insurance plans, a generous paid days’ off (PDO) plan, and a competitive 401k Plan
- A dynamic, diverse work experience in a growing global organization
- An inclusive, client-centered environment where you can develop new skills, enhance your overall business knowledge and work with world-class professionals
- Intensive customized training, including in-house leadership development programs, continuing professional education courses, and both classroom and on-the-job training
- Opportunity for International Mobility experiences are also made available