MINDING WHAT MATTERS: LUTZ + SUMMER LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE 2021
The Lutz Summer Leadership Experience will allow selected students the opportunity to Mind What Matters! This one-day program focuses on Lutz’s four core values – Integrity, Humanity, Brainpower, and Confidence, and how it relates to the mission, vision and values of Lutz, Nebraska’s largest locally owned business solutions firm.
Lutz was born and raised in Omaha and has grown to include additional offices in Grand Island, Hastings, and Lincoln. Our firm has consistently been named one of the top 100 Firms to work for in the country by Inside Public Accounting, as well as recently being chosen as one of the best Accounting Firms in American by Forbes! Come learn about how we mind what matters on a daily basis.
The Lutz Leadership Experience will take place on Thursday, June 3rd. We are currently accepting resumes from leadership candidates who are interested in accounting internships for the Summer of 2022 or Spring of 2022/2023 and who have been called the following “names:”
- Bean counter – accounting majors on track to pursue CPA exam eligibility (150 hours/Master’s degree)
- Smarty pants – strong academic credentials with a minimum GPA of 3.0, including major GPA
- Leader of the pack – demonstrated leadership and problem solving skills
- Chatty Cathy – strong verbal and written communication skills
To be considered for a spot in the Lutz Leadership Experience, please do the following:
- Apply on www.lutz.us/current-opportunities/ and choose “Lutz + Summer Leadership Experience 2021”
- Submit your resume, transcript, and Gallup Top 5 Strengths if you have taken the StrengthsFinder Assessment (no worries if you haven’t!)
Please submit all materials by May 26, 2021. If you have questions, please feel free to contact Sydney Holzworth at email@example.com or Courtney Russell at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing how you mind what matters in your own life!