Lutheran Social Service MN works as the hiring agent for the Altair ACO. Our mission is to bring the collective resources of its members to create quality innovative solutions and service delivery models that promote desired outcomes for people served by its members in HCBS and ICF services to reach optima health outcomes.
The purpose of the role:
- Manage the operational leadership to Altair programs: this includes research on new models and measurements that link social determinants of health to outcomes, establish linkages to how new programs benefit our members, develop launch plans that include marketing and promotions, cooperative programs with new partners and assist in setting both short and long term goals.
- Bring a cross-section of health care experience administration or public health.
- Manage the Altair Steering Committee on a dotted line basis and chair and facilitate monthly meetings.
- Team with Executive Director in maintaining changes to the strategic plan along with measuring outcomes and future market trends.
- Team with Executive Director in maintaining changes to the strategic plan along with measuring outcomes and future market trends around integrated medical programs with people with health experience. Be capable of managing in nimble health care and social services environments.
- Develop expertise in areas relevant to support members that have clients with the development and mental health disabilities.
- Manage day-to-day tracking of program stats and payments work with Altair Administration and Partners demonstrating an outgoing and positive attitude with our members and partners.
- Manage day to tracking of program stats and payments work with Altair Administration and Partners.
- Provide Executive Director regular updates on Steering Members and their reactions and feedback to programs.
- Manage the onboarding of new members and integration of them in all Altair programs.
- Maintain and review a dashboard that provides members monthly updates on our active Altair programs also reporting these out to the Steering Committee and Board of Directors.
This position will be working a hybrid schedule, 50% of your time will be in the office and 50% of your time, you will be working from home. The salary for this position will range between $70k-$80k.
- Advanced degree in Public Health or Healthcare Administration
- In addition, 5 years of experience in social service or project management. Must have experience in the formation and development of extensive collaborative projects.
- Experience in integrated healthcare settings preferred.
- Experience coordinating people and projects through indirect and informal reporting lines (people who are not a direct report, including people who work in other organizations)
The successful candidate must be cleared by a Bureau of Criminal Affairs (BCA) background study and have a drivers’ license; a Motor Vehicle Check (MVR) is required.
We are an EEO/AAP employer. We actively foster an environment that is free of racism, discrimination, bias, and harassment where all individuals are treated with dignity and respect.