LTi Technology Solutions, formerly LeaseTeam, Inc. is a market-leading software and business solutions company serving over 240 financial organizations throughout North America, Canada, and United Kingdom. With 30 years of experience and expertise in the equipment finance and leasing industry, our innovative technologies continue to streamline lease and loan processing for users.
We are currently seeking Interns to work in various departments. Our internships are part-time positions, we are not tied to a special time of the year or number of hours per week, although we prefer 20+. This internship is perfect for busy students trying to gather experience as well as manage a course load or other activities. We will work out a flexible schedule that best suits you!
Through this internship you will:
· Add value to the organization through meaningful work
· Participate in a variety of developmental experiences
· Gain exposure to different levels of leadership and build a valuable network of peers, managers, and leaders across the company
· Acquire knowledge of different areas in the company
· Receive ongoing coaching and mentoring
Positions are available in various departments, they are listed below along with some of the types of work associated with it, to find out more about the specific roles, please contact us:
· Project Management Office
o Entering of projects into system
o Review of billable hours
o Data and reporting cleanup
o Creation of materials
As an Intern at LTi you will earn a competitive salary as you gain valuable work experience. Upon completion of your internship, we will work closely with managers to identify potential future employment opportunities at LTi Technology Solutions that align with business needs and interns’ personal career aspirations.
What We Look For In Candidates
· One year of college course work completed
· A minimum GPA of 3.0
· Demonstrated leadership potential
· Self-motivated and results-oriented
· Exceptional communication skills
· Effective networking skills
· Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Ability to deal with change and ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
· Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship
All of our opportunities are located on our website: www.ltisolutions.com under the Careers section. Apply today!
If you have specific questions about this opportunity please reach out to email@example.com
LTi Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer