Lincoln Surgical Hospital is an innovative healthcare leader in providing exceptional surgical services for our patients. Our dedicated physicians and staff strive to achieve optimal surgical outcomes in a patient focused atmosphere. We are looking for exceptional people to provide extraordinary care as a Dietary Aide.
Hours: PRN (as needed)
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Communicate with patients in order to gather daily menu.
- Prepare and serve patient meals, clean the preparation areas, and stock supplies according to established procedures.
- Ensures proper sanitation and food handling practices meet county and state requirements
- Prep/Cook Food Handler’s permit required at time of hire.
- CPR (BLS) required within 60 days of employment.
- Excellent customer service skills required
- One year experience in the food service field preferred.