Lincoln Stars Sports Photography Intern
Reports to: Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator & Broadcaster
Job Overview: Assist with game day sports photography for the Lincoln Stars Hockey team! Be a part of a great holistic learning experience focused on honing in sports photography skills. The 2021-2022 season is expected to run mid-September to late April. Interns are not required, but strongly encouraged, to work all 30 home games.
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to:
- Photography during warm ups, pre-game, active game time, and post-game
- Upload raw files throughout and after each home game
- Participate in Media Day, other scheduled team events may be requested
- Experience with sports photography (portfolio or examples of work will be requested)
- Must have personal photography equipment for long and short distance, compatible with motion photography
- Availability to work evenings and weekends (~ 10-15 hours per week)
This is an unpaid position.
To Apply: Contact Carley with your resume, cover letter, and examples of work – firstname.lastname@example.org