Lincoln Stars Game Day Intern
Reports to: Game Day Operations Manager
Job Overview: Assists with game day operations for the Lincoln Stars Organization. Be a part of a great holistic learning experience of how a sports business runs! The 2021-2022 season is expected to run mid-September to late April. Interns are not required to but encouraged to work all 30 home games for the Stars.
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to:
- Participate in game day operations of the Lincoln Stars Hockey operation.
- Assist with Sales team duties during game day.
- Assist with Box Office Manager duties for ticket sales and ticket scanning.
- Assist with Fan Relations and Customer Service.
- Manage Intermission Games.
- Shadow the duties of the President, Chief Revenue Officer, Manager of Game Day Operations, Box Office Manager, and Sales Associates.
- Availability to work evenings and on weekends (~10-15 Hours per week).
- Preferred: Interested in a sports related career.
This is an unpaid position.
Contact Sal Sal@lincolnstars.com with your resume and cover letter.