The Role at a Glance
We are excited to bring on a Cyber Security – Identity Engineering Intern to join our 2022 Summer cohort.
This Intern will be focused on improving identity lifecycle management processes, credential management and rotation along with working side by side with our Identity Engineers. This experience will provide the background needed to both understand LFG’s current Identity and Access Management (IAM) strategy and to work within a range of IAM tools to push our organization forward.
What you’ll be doing
- Identity Lifecycle Management – Working with App Dev Engineers and Application Owners to understand how users are maintained within their systems. This information is critical to integration with our Identity tools.
- Credential Management and Rotation – Work with PAM (Privileged Access Management) solutions to increase and automate the frequency with which we secure and rotate our credentials.
- Scripting and Automation – Leveraging scripting languages and CI/CD development to build and integrate our IAM and PAM solutions into additional systems.
- Role Assignment Review – Analyze our existing security assignments against target systems, such as Azure AD, to improve them and offer solutions for getting closer to least privilege access.
What we’re looking for
- College rising- junior or senior
- Must have availability to work 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday, between the dates of June 6, 2022 – August 5, 2022
- A minimum GPA of 3.0
- Exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Demonstrates solid relationship management skills with internal and/or external clients (e.g. management, peers, colleagues, customers, etc.).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
What’s it like to work here
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future.
What’s in it for YOU
- Potential to turn into a full-time position after graduation
- Receive ongoing coaching and mentoring
- Add value to the organization through meaningful work
- A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment
- Effective productivity/technology tools and training
- Gain exposure to senior executives and build a valuable network of peers, managers, and leaders across the company
About the Company/Who is Lincoln Financial
Led by over 10,000 employees Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower people to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses. Lincoln is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Work from Home : Employees will work fully from home. Their job will not require the employee to come into the office, unless for special circumstances.