About this Job
Apply video production skills while learning how a start-up fintech hedge fund operates. Gain a lot of experience quickly. Virtual, unpaid academic internship for up to 6 months effective immediately.
- Write and plan videos aligned with marketing strategies in order to help the hedge fund raise capital. This experience will teach you how marketing can have a real world and scalable impact on startups.
- Have creative control and work with hedge fund CIO to produce videos aligned with the company’s message.
- Edit video using color grading, audio enhancement, and implementing effective transitions and broll.
- You will work directly with the founder of the fund and the intern’s academic advisor 10 hours per week.
- You will be able to connect with the other intern alumni who have graduated within the last 7 years for any assistance navigating the fintech/investment industry.
- Currently enrolled in an BA or MBA program
- Must have a strong interest in social media marketing
- Must have background and experience working with video
- Will commit to participate in the internship for up to 6 months
- Extraordinary work ethic
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Deadline for resume submission is October 23, 2020. Your cover letter must:
- State whether you are able to commit to the internship for the entire duration indicated above, including a maximum of 10 hour per week time commitment.
- State that you understand this is an unpaid internship
- Confirm that you will be able to obtain academic credit from your school for the entire duration of the internship.
- Include a statement expressing your experience in video production
About Lighthaven Capital Management
Lighthaven Capital Management is the manager of a start-up hedge fund that is changing the investment industry. We are extremely passionate about bringing back values and ethics to an industry that has been tarnished by bad behavior and mediocrity.
We don’t follow the herd. We wait patiently for profitable opportunities and make big bets. We look for great businesses rather than great stocks.
This is an opportunity to be a part of a hedge fund as it grows from a start-up to a medium sized fund. This will not be a stint with a stuffy uptight organization.