Learn and apply digital marketing skills while learning how a start-up fintech hedge fund operates. Gain a lot of experience quickly. Virtual, unpaid academic internship for up to 6 months effective immediately.
- Learn and apply digital marketing skills in order to help the hedge fund raise capital. This experience will teach you how marketing can have a real world and scalable impact on startups.
- General marketing strategy including assisting social media and video content production
- Expected to help with website design, development, and optimization to scale and publicize the firm
- You will work directly with the founder of the fund and the intern’s academic advisor 10 hours per week.
- You will be able to connect with the other intern alumni who have graduated within the last 7 years for any assistance navigating the fintech/investment industry.
- Currently enrolled in an BA or MBA program
- Must have a strong interest in video, website, and/or social media marketing
- Will commit to participate in the internship for up to 6 months
- Extraordinary work ethic
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for resume submission is September 20th, 2020. Your cover letter must:
- State whether you are able to commit to the internship for the entire duration indicated above, including a maximum of 10 hour per week time commitment.
- State that you understand this is an unpaid internship
- Confirm that you will be able to obtain academic credit from your school for the entire duration of the internship.
- Include a statement expressing your interest in marketing for a fintech company.