Our 24/7 Care Access Centre is where it all happens. Our Client Care Representatives are first responders to client requests received over the phone, email and chat. Taking care of clients’ means having conversations that determine their needs and appropriate support based on a wide array of industry leading solutions. Our environment is fast-paced, supportive, innovative and fun. Joining our LifeWorks family will provide you with fantastic work experience, not to mention some great connections and friends along the way.
Succeeding as a Client Care Representative will require the following core qualifications and skills
• A Bachelor degree, community college diploma or equivalent post-secondary education
• The flexibility to work shifts which may include days, evenings, weekends
• Previous customer service experience in social services, sales, call centres and/or office environments preferred
Characteristics of a Client Care Representative
As a new employee you’ll get paid to learn more about our fantastic services and our approach to client conversations, through a combination of online courses and live instructor-led sessions.
Successful Client Care Representatives are:
• Passionate about helping others
• Excellent customer service, written and verbal communication skills
• Dedicated to providing a meaningful customer experience
• Empathetic and able to triage crisis situations to our clinical team
• Go-getter, results-oriented and good-natured
• Driven to achieve performance success and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
• Happy to work for a successful company that promotes from within
Being part of the largest and most successful EFAP organization world-wide isn’t the only benefit. Additional benefits include:
• A permanent position with a competitive benefits package
• A robust training program that prepares you for your role
• Opportunities to increase your earnings through performance based incentive programs
• A place where excellence is rewarded
• An environment that values employee engagement, innovation and client service excellence
• Rewards for sharing your feedback and ideas
• Development plans and resources to support your career aspirations
• Growth opportunities in a company that promotes from within
• A team of colleagues who work hard together and have fun
Job Grade: MS1
LifeWorks is a global leader in delivering technology-enabled solutions that help clients support the total wellbeing of their people and build organizational resiliency.
By improving lives, we improve business. Our solutions span employee and family assistance, health and wellness, recognition, pension and benefits administration, retirement and financial consulting, actuarial and investment services.
LifeWorks employs over 6,000 employees who work with some 24,000 client organizations that use our services in more than 160 countries.
LifeWorks is a publicly traded company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LWRK).
For more information, visit lifeworks.com.