**$20.00/hour ~ Flexible Schedules**
**Inclusive Culture ~ Opportunities to Grow ~ Making a Difference at LifeScape**
If you love the rewards of teaching children and young adults on a daily basis, are creative, and are searching for a flexible schedule, we would love to have you as one of our respected teachers! As a substitute teacher, you will utilize your empathic and passionate nature to teach and lead children supported and work hand-in-hand with an incredible team to tend to the immediate complex medical/behavioral needs of our youth. You will be challenged by the dynamic environment, where you will work as a pivotal leader of the staff, to exceed company goals and foster teamwork. If you want to play an integral role in providing care and support to our people, then come work for us!
- Assumes all duties of the classroom Teacher and/or LTA
- Follows instructions/plans left by the classroom Teacher
- Ensures there are sufficient supplies in the classroom to carry out lesson plans
- Maintains normal classroom routines and discipline
- Spends the entire assignment working with and for the students
- Reports/communicates/collaborates regularly with classroom Teacher
Student Loan Forgiveness Program
*LifeScape is a qualifying employer under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program *
* If you become a LifeScape employee, you may be eligible for student loan forgiveness*
Note: Job Descriptions are not exhaustive lists of all skills, responsibilities, or efforts associated with a job. They reflect principle job elements essential for performing the job and evaluating performance. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
LifeScape is an Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity Employer of females, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in education or related field required.
- Minimum of two years of experience working with persons with disabilities and/or challenging behaviors is preferred.