Develop knowledge about marketing and sales through exposure to our customer development, marketing, and sales departments. Focus is on developing the skills necessary for success by assisting professionals with day-to-day job assignments. LI-COR’s internship program is intended to provide students from diverse backgrounds with the opportunity to practice business skills learned in school while gaining work experience.
- Assist with lead generation activities.
- Assist with lead entry into customer database.
- Participate in the development of marketing materials.
- Assist marketing and sales managers with market and sales research.
- Assist customer development with developing, implementing, and analyzing results from electronic and live customer surveys/interviews.
- Assist the sales team to design targeted marketing campaigns that are specific for our customers based on product domain and territory based on upcoming product launches, sales initiatives, and marketing activities.
- Assist with development and maintenance of information management tools.
- Identify market trends, including competitive activities, to assist in growing our business.
- Work with software tools including: Salesforce.com, Google Scholar, Microsoft Office, Glidr, and others.
- Undergraduate student currently working toward a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field, or working toward a bachelor’s degree in biology, environmental science, or a related field, with desire to gain business experience.