At Lenovo, we are a community of innovative thinkers, risk-takers, and people who challenge the status quo. We are one of BCG’s 50 most innovative companies and #224 on the Fortune 500 list. We are looking for passionate and driven students who are willing to learn and want to make an impact in a fast-paced global technology environment. Help us define our world of tomorrow.
About Our Team
The internet is constantly changing, and so is social media marketing. We need someone who is willing to move at the pace of social; which is to say quickly, constantly and can roll with the punches. You need to be passionate about staying up to date with online trends (a connoisseur of memes and hashtags, if you will) but you must also be able to get down to business when deadlines are imminent.
With that said, we do have a lot of fun (as one could expect from a team that tweets for a living.) We like to think outside the cubicle, and we are always looking for creative ways to view our technology in a constantly changing world. If you’re looking for an opportunity to try something new, push yourself outside of your comfort zone, or simply want an avenue to get creative…this is the team for you!
What You Could Do
What are your primary duties? What will you be doing on a daily basis?
• Social Media asset adaptations (cutting content for IG Stories or TikTok for example), uploads, downloads, Geo alignment
• Brief-writing assistance for low-production “culture” content
• Use dashboards and post-campaign analytics to glean insights and share with team
• Use social listening to help identify trending opportunities to create real- time marketing around (i.e, scan Twitter for developing stories and pitch the team on a Lenovo POV for real-time marketing opportunities)
• Uncover/collect user generated content
• Project managing incoming projects and tasks as required.
What will you be responsible for completing or delivering?
• Asset brainstorming & adaptations
• Post-campaign analytics reports
Who You Are
You Definitely Are:
• A junior or senior pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or currently pursuing a Master’s degree in marketing or related field
• Previous internship experience
It Would Be a Plus If You Have:
• A major of: marketing, communications, advertising, business administration, digital media or a related field
• Social media savvy
• Experience working with social publishing tools such as Sprinklr.
Some of the benefits of interning at Lenovo include competitive compensation, enrichment and development programs, and access to a global network of peers and mentors.
Aren’t ready to apply or have additional questions? Feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.