As a Legends intern you will gain hands-on work experience in an exciting, fast paced environment! Over the course of 5 months, you will be given the opportunity to sharpen your interpersonal skills and expand your knowledge of the hospitality industry. From day one as a paid intern with Legends, you will gain the resources needed to help you build valuable business and leadership skills helping you stand apart from the crowd.
Legends is looking for a resourceful, analytical, innovative, intellectually curious individual. This individual will bring his/her administrative, communication and creativity skills to work closely with the Food and Beverages Manager on auditing, customer service, and developing talent for the company while receiving hands-on training on event days.
- Point of Sale setup and breakdown each event day with F&B Manager.
- Assist with auditing employees on sales and inventory for events.
- Instrumental in leading F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising personal.
- Assist in creating specials menus, including specialty vessels and food/drink concepts.
- Assist F&B manager in other facets of operation including warehouse, premium or culinary.
- Standardize food and safety regulations at all F&B locations within venue.
- Assist in creating venue policies and open/close checklists for bar and concession locations.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned.
- Strong time management and project management skills; ability to multitask in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Current college/ university student with 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA (Hospitality/ Business major, or related field).
- Experience with Microsoft office.
- Flexible schedule with availability for weekends, and possibly holidays.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.
*Must come on-site*