The Deputy Director of Chapter Development is a new position on the Leading Women of Tomorrow (LWT) corporate staff team. The Deputy Director of Chapter Development will have the opportunity to work closely with the Director of Chapter Development to provide assistance to and oversee the progress of all 40+ LWT collegiate chapters. This is an entirely virtual position, so all applicants must have access to a computer to be able to work remotely.
Students should consult with academic faculty to determine if this unpaid experience will earn credit.
- Assist in the oversight of the Regional Program Managers in their efforts to start new affiliated chapters at universities across the nation.
- Assist Regional Program Managers in onboarding new affiliated chapters.
- Assess chapter progress through update forms.
- Help with compiling quarterly progress reports to demonstrate the status of each affiliated chapter and present these reports to the Executive Director.
- Manage the national database of affiliated chapters through the annual Chapter Renewal Form and update the organization’s records accordingly.
- Currently attending or recently graduated from an Accredited Post-Secondary Institution (an undergraduate or graduate program).
- Must be able to commit 5-10 hours per week to the position.
- This is an entry-level position, little to no experience required, all training will be provided.
- Strong database management skills and ability to produce detailed reports.
- Effective communication skills, including speaking, writing, and active listening.
- Ability to stay organized while managing multiple simultaneous projects.
- Possession of a self-starter attitude and a willingness to take initiative.
- Basic familiarity with Google Drive programs, such as Google Docs, Google Spreadsheets, and Google Forms.
- Experience using Canva is a plus.
- Passion for empowering women to pursue careers in public service.