Apply for Virtual Tech Camps and/or In-Person Camps for Summer 2021!
Make an impact this summer with meaningful work experience that will change the lives of your campers, allow you to dive into the world of STEM, and look great on your resume! Do you want to make a positive difference helping kids discover their passion? Do you have experience in technology and possess excellent leadership skills? If so, apply today!
WHY JOIN LAVNER CAMPS AND CAMP TECH REVOLUTION?
- Gain meaningful teaching experience
- Build your resume
- Excellent letters of recommendation for great work
- Detailed curriculum and full-time support
- Receive training from experts in the field
- Become a valued member of Lavner Education’s robust network of team members, alumni, and affiliates across the educational landscape
Lavner Education, one of the world’s leading Edtech companies for kids, powers the Lavner Camps, Camp Tech Revolution, Tech Revolution Online and Lavner IQ brands, offering in-person and online camps, classes, tournaments, and tutoring to kids worldwide. Whether at locations like Penn, NYU, Rice, Berkeley, and UCLA, or through our online learning options, we are redefining the education industry like never before. By embracing the concept that kids should love what they do and have the opportunity for high-quality, interactive learning, we create cutting-edge experiences that feature the hottest tech camps, top-notch curricula, awesome instructors, and dedicated camp managers, all backed by the industry’s most talented, passionate, and dedicated leadership team.
- Becoming competent to instruct several technology camps as needed. Tech camps include Coding (Scratch, Java, Python, C++), Minecraft, Roblox, Among Us, Game Design, 3D Printing, Graphic Design, Digital Art, Video Production, Digital Music Production, and more!
- Implementing goals for campers using the provided curriculum and ensuring that they complete their projects throughout the week
- Instructing private lessons on an as-needed basis
- Being a role model for campers and staff, and arriving every day with an inclusive, professional, upbeat, and positive attitude
- Education, training, or experience in technology and related areas
- Experience working with children preferred, but not required
- Minimum age of 18 or older
- Willingness to perform all job duties with enthusiasm and a positive outlook
- Deep appreciation for teamwork and drive to be part of a high-level team
Do you have strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills? Are you responsible and motivated? If so, apply today!
SUMMER 2021 CAMP LOCATIONS:
- California (Los Angeles, Berkeley)
- Florida (Miami)
- Maryland (Baltimore)
- Missouri (St. Louis)
- New Jersey (Cherry Hill, Montclair)
- New York (Long Island, Manhattan)
- Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, Lower Merion, Fort Washington, Lower Gwynedd, Malvern)
- Texas (Houston)
- Washington (Seattle)
- Washington, DC
For more information on our virtual summer tech camps please visit lavnercamps.com