Landus is currently seeking an Account Manager. This person will be a main point of contact for farmers by developing relationships with them to maintain and grow business and will put farmer-owners at the center of all we do. Do you have the ability to build relationships, develop grain marketing strategies and provide sound agronomy recommendations? Then come join our team!
At Landus, you’ll find a fun team atmosphere and a stable career that offers excellent benefits for full-time employees!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. (Additional duties may also be assigned)
• Promote a sales and growth culture with all employees within the Business Unit.
• Manage, maintain, and prioritize a list of customers and prospects to identify the best opportunities for growth across all pillars of Landus.
• Maintain and increase agronomy and feed sales, grain origination and marketing with existing customers and grow business with new customers.
• Provide grain origination assistance and leadership to the Business Unit.
• Assist in coordination of scheduling truck transportation for agronomy deliveries and grain FOB farm purchases.
• Make sound agronomic recommendations to customers by presenting solutions, products, services, technical knowledge and new concepts and innovation to maximize returns for the customers.
• Monitor grain price changes; send information to customers on a timely basis.
• Manage customer offers, contracts, and settlement documentation.
• Communicate verbally, in person, in writing, and through computer to originate grain.
• Develop customer account plans that include agronomic and grain marketing objectives, and strategy and tactics for achieving desired results.
• Disseminate customer information to all employees within the Business Unit and help coach them to assist in sales growth and market development.
• Work with customers, suppliers, and management to resolve product/service complaints fairly and equitably.
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must be able to move/lift up to 50 pounds
• Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Good computer skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled