PERFECT part-time job for students, farmers, 2nd or 3rd job for anyone! We offer flexible scheduling to work around your schedules. Pick up some hours at any of our 320 events year round!
Pay: $9/hr + TIPS
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Bartending at various events
· Food prep and service in accordance with Health Dept. regulations & guidelines
o Correctly operates all food service equipment
o Proper food handling procedures
· Cash handling
o Accurate count of start-up and ending cash drawers, change counting and sales transactions
· Daily restocking of merchandise and completing weekly inventory sheets
· Daily cleaning of cafes and equipment
· Trash removal from and around café stands and food service areas
· Other duties as assigned such as:
o Event merchandise sales (shavings, t-shirts, camping, etc.)
o Displays & Merchandising
o Banquet setup and serving
o Special events such as weddings, receptions, etc.
o Ticketing for events
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES & SKILLS:
· Willingness to learn LEC café menu items and event specials.
· Ability to count back correct change
· Knowledge of or willingness to learn practices and procedures related to animal shows and other events
· Demonstrate a positive attitude and strong work ethic with attention to detail without close supervision
· Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively both verbally and written
· Ability to work well under pressure
TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
· Must obtain a Liquor Server/Seller Permit & Prep Cook Food Handlers license.