What could be better than capturing the magic of summer camp in the great outdoors with your camera and getting paid? How about meeting and working with 260+ other staff from around the country? We are seeking a camp videographer / cinematographer to film, document and create lasting memories of campers and camp activities throughout the summer season.
- Filming campers in daily activities, and programs at camp.
- Meeting weekly & monthly deadlines for video projects
- Editing and managing raw footage including lighting & creative use of layering sounds & music
- Managing large amounts of digital material effectively
- Completed at least one year of college (or equivalent)
- 3+ years experience in videography
- Experience shooting outdoors and within a variety of different environments including sports, action, performance and adventure
- Own a DSLR Camera
- Editing Skills in programs such as Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premier Pro.
- Experience using Go-Pro’s or Drones
- Able to meet deadlines and take direction and feedback from camp leadership
Our Videos: https://vimeo.com/user108046087
Dates: June 7th- August 14th
Salary: Competitive salary + travel expense reimbursement based on experience. Housing and all meals are included as well.
Internships: We will work with your college/university to earn paid internship credits.
Our Program: Lake of the Woods and Greenwoods Camps were established in 1935 and have been ranked amongst the finest private sleep-away camps in the country. Located in southwest Michigan, our 2, 4, or 8-week premier camp options attract campers and staff from all over the world. We have been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Family Life Magazine, and The Chicago Tribune. Campers have an elective schedule and are able to choose from our 50+ land and water activities. Our 3:1 Camper to Counselor ratio ensures that every child is cared for at the highest level.
For more information, check out our website at www.lwcgwc.com. Our Videos: https://vimeo.com/user54935355
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
We were one of a few camps that opened successfully in 2020. Visit our COVID response plan on our website at www.lwcgwc.com to read more about safety measures at camp.