KVC Kansas is looking for energetic, positive, caring professionals to join our team. If you are looking for a rewarding career and a compassionate, flexible work environment – KVC is the place for you!
People matter, and that’s why we exist. By providing in-home family support, therapeutic services, foster care and adoption case management, substance abuse treatment and psychiatric care, KVC touches the lives of over 60,000 children and families each year.
The Family Service Coordinator will:
- participate in the recruitment, training, and licensing of foster family homes
- provide ongoing support to foster families caring for children in foster care through in-home visits and frequent contact with foster parents
- acquire or develop resources needed by foster families to provide excellent care for children
- demonstrate experience in working with children and families, superior organization and time management skills and professionalism.
- maintain accurate and timely documentation of all interactions with clients
- testify in court hearings and provide written updates to cases with court supervision
Due to the unique needs of the families we serve, this role does not have a predictable schedule as weekend and on-call work do occur. However, KVC staff have the flexibility to manage their own time in order to maintain a positive work-life balance. Travel to foster homes is required; KVC provides mileage reimbursement for all company travel.
KVC provides a competitive compensation and benefit package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans; nine paid holidays and additional paid time off; and an employer matched retirement plan.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Psychology, Social Work or Human Services related field
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Must have a valid driver’s license and car insurance.