Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Work Type: Full-time
Locations: Neenah, WI
Start Dates: July 2021
Our success stems from placing consumers, users, and customers at the center of everything we do. By nurturing and growing our core brands, and creating new markets to meet emerging personal needs of our consumers and users, we make essential products that make life better.
Kimberly-Clark Consumer Marketing is based out of Neenah, WI. Associate Brand Managers typically report to the Brand Director or Senior Brand Manager and support the business by interfacing with key cross functional and customer teams.
- Conducting in-depth analysis to identify problems, find trends, make hypothesis, create compelling stories and make sound recommendations about the brand, competitive, category, customer or consumer trends to enhance the brand’s equity and market performance.
- Actively participating in the development of brand commercial programs.
- Owning and managing projects aligned to the development and implementation of customer specific commercial programs that integrate the brand / shopper and customers’ goals in support of the brand commercial plan.
- Development and implementation of distribution, packaging, shelving and merchandising strategies and plans.
- Using strong general manager business acumen in conjunction with marketing competency to influence and lead projects cross-functionally.
- MBA with an emphasis in Marketing
- 3+ years previous business experience
- Previous marketing internship experience at a Fortune 500 consumer packaged goods corporation
- Strong project and time management and digital skills are essential
- Applicants must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. on a regular, full-time basis
- Relocation to Neenah, WI is required. Relocation assistance is available
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This position may require a post-offer/pre-hire Physical Abilities Test (PAT) to confirm that individuals are able to perform the essential functions of the job.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship. This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.