You’ve got a plan and you’re sticking to it. Thoroughness and attention to detail are some of your key strengths. You can communicate effectively to a wide variety of people, especially those who may not fully understand the task at hand. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team- Kidwell is seeking a self-motivated individual for a Project Management Internship starting this Fall 2020.
What You’ll Do:
- Follow project methodologies outlined by Project Managers
- Assist with processing and distribution of RFI’s, transmittals and change orders
- Produce, organize, categorize, and mark electronic drawings using CAD, Revit, and Bluebeam software
- Multitask and use time effectively in order to meet project deadlines
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendors and other departments within in Kidwell
- Pick-up and delivery of plans, specs, and other various materials
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Do You Have What It Takes? –
- Candidates should be pursuing a degree in Construction Management or similar field.
- All candidates must be able to pass a physical exam and drug screening and must maintain a valid Driver’s license.
- Candidates must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week and more than one semester.
This internship offers competitive pay with career development potential. Other intern benefits include 2 vacation days, 1 sick day, and a Kidwell clothing allowance.
Kidwell Core Values
At Kidwell, our core values make us who we are and show in everything we do; Led by passion, we believe our everyday jobs contribute to something bigger than ourselves. We pride ourselves in our creativity, but also in the effective solutions we create that bring value to our customers. Our employees act like owners, who take initiatives to lead and are treated like family. We are relentless and see work ethic and accountability as the baseline in the pursuit of excellence.
Kidwell has more than 250 highly trained and industry certified employees, and we have expanded our operation to include a variety of advanced construction and technological services for businesses.
We serve clients throughout the region — and the nation — with computer networking, carrier services, premise cabling, IP access control and cameras, telephony, and electrical contracting. Most importantly, we help our clients harness the power of integration to improve the productivity, longevity, and value of their technology. Our design expertise leads to more efficient (and often lower cost) solutions for our clients.
Kidwell headquarters is located in Lincoln, Nebraska with additional offices in Omaha and Kearney.