We are looking for great, high-energy, fun and creative teachers to join our team. KidsPark is flexible and makes a great complement to school or other jobs. Room for growth and promotions.
Childcare experience working with large, active groups is a plus. Camp Counselors, YMCA after-school care providers, Boys and Girls Club counselors, and preschool teachers are welcome. We need dependable teachers to supply high-quality, engaging and very active child care.
KidsPark requires the following:
- Work 20-30 hours a week, including at least 1 weekend shift
- Maintain current certification in first aid and CPR or be willing to get it.
- Be able to pass a background check and fingerprint check
- Be able to pass a TB test
- Effective communication with adults and children in written and verbal formats
- Professionalism in communication, presentation and appearance
- Dependability, flexibility, and punctuality
- Love working with children
- Be at least 18 have a high-school diploma or GED, or be enrolled in a childcare co-op program
- Be able to lift 40 lbs
- Be fun, creative and active
- Able to work as part of a team
- Have a positive attitude.
Child and Program Skills –under the direction of the Director, Corporate Management or Shift Leads, implement the necessary services required to maintain the integrity of our activities; in order to provide the highest possible level of child care and customer service. This would include but is not limited to:
- Attentively supervise and interact with the children in order to make their visit safe, fun and enjoyable.
- Embrace a very active environment.
- Ensure that the children use the equipment and toys in a safe and prescribed manner.
- Redirect and guide the children to developmentally and socially appropriate behaviors.
- Organize, lead and supervise the children in activities that provide appropriate gross motor outlets.
- Lead Circle Time activities that may include single or mixed age groups.
- Prepare, adapt, and present art activities that are developmentally appropriate for the children.
- Complete all assigned job duties effectively and creatively to support the assigned enrichment areas: Kitchen, Mountain, main floor, or School-Age room.
Professional Skills- support our staff and adhere to our policies, in order to contribute to the best possible work environment for everyone. Present and maintain a professional image, which will elicit confidence in the quality of care that we provide. This would include but is not limited to:
- Present a professional image whenever representing or while on the premises of KidsPark
- Be prepared and ready to work according to your scheduled times.
- Using the center’s phone list, arrange for a substitute when ill or need time off.
- Help with daily housekeeping and maintenance of the facility.
- Complete any required tasks fully and within the allotted period of time.
- Share past experiences that may be utilized within our centers.
- Insure work environment safety in the center at all times
- Communicate to the Director any impairments that may affect the quality of our center or program.
- Demonstrate initiative, good judgement, dependability, flexibility, and organizational skills.
· Flexible schedule with availability during the days, evening, and at least one weekend shift
· 20-30 hours per week
- KidsPark’s hours of operation are:
Monday- Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Sunday 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.