Outside Sales Representative
About KICK STOPS:
KICK STOPS is a company devoted to reducing freight transit damages, increasing efficiency in the supply chain and minimizing dunnage disposal. We view ourselves as partners with our clients, our employees and our environment focusing on sustainability. We aim to become a household name, logistically speaking, while promoting our face to face customer service and maintaining our human kindness. We keep your freight secure one KICK at a time. www.kickstops.net
This position is responsible for prospecting and developing the sales of KICK STOPS products and services. The Outside Sales Representative will build and manage their individual client base, manage the sales process to close opportunities, and will serve as the subject matter expert for the KICK STOPS brand and product line.
- Perform as a subject matter expert for KICK STOPS brand and offerings, providing dunnage solutions that effectively address specific customer needs.
- Maintain accountability, motivation and direction to help themselves successfully achieve aggressive quotas and KPI’s.
- Assist with Accounts Receivable efforts to maintain timely collections.
- Drive sales activity through the management of territories, strategic accounts, major prospects and all other sales efforts, nationwide.
- Meet with customers, both virtually and occasionally in-person, on an as-needed basis to promote through presentations and demonstrations to sell KICK STOPS offerings.
- Explain technical details of the KICK STOPS solutions via video and on-site demonstrations, as applicable.
- Manage and coordinate all order deliveries, including major project deployments and proofs-of-concept initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, or Packaging or equivalent experience preferred.
- No prior sales experience required.
- No prior Dunnage industry experience required.