The Human Resources intern will be exposed to daily HR function in a large manufacturing plant. The individual selected will be required to communicate effectively with people ranging from production workers to executive managers, have a general understanding of HR related law, function in a fast paced work environment, and follow all company rules regarding professionalism and confidentiality. Duties include, but not limited to:
- Compile, sort and file records of office activities while maintaining confidentiality and retention requirements for each type of record.
- Maintain inventory and database systems such as: corporate logo wear inventories, contingent workforce databases, employee records databases, etc.
- Create, format, proofread, edit and distribute correspondence such as: business letters, job descriptions, policies, company event announcements, etc.
- Assist with projects related to benefits administration and employee relations.
- Assist with the administration of the company’s uniform program.
- Assist HR Coordinator with daily functions