Kaplan Test Prep delivers innovative interventions and prep programs that help students advance their education to realize their potential. Our Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) team uses teaching methods based on carefully curated curriculum and score-boosting strategies, and delivers unparalleled practice that adapts to the learner.
As an MCAT Prep Instructor, you’ll:
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver MCAT prep and/or other educational content tailored to student needs
- Prepare future doctors for this rigorous exam using teaching methods and a carefully curated curriculum to fully immerse students in the language of the MCAT
- Support students both in and out of class, enabling them to solve problems with critical thinking across the sciences
- Use data to close the opportunity gap for underrepresented students
- Continue to learn via world-class professional training, coaching, and development
- Enjoy a flexible, part-time teaching schedule
- Connect with colleagues remotely while completing training and class prep from the comfort and convenience of home
- Strive to help others achieve their goals
- Respond to quickly changing needs with agility and flexibility
This is a great opportunity for:
- Students pursuing an advanced degree. Flexible work options let you earn income on your schedule—all while using your experience to help others succeed
- STEM and K12 science teachers who have flexible availability during evenings and weekends or over school-calendar breaks.
- Minimum six-month commitment to the role.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. (or Canada if applicable).
- Ability to work independently with a remote manager.
- We ask successful applicants to not work for other test prep companies.
Diversity & Affirmative Action Statement:
Diversity inspires innovation and growth in the Kaplan community. We insist that KTP be a model for inclusiveness and tolerance. Not only do we value our employees for their professionalism and skills, but also for the unique viewpoint they bring to our organization. Our employees’ unique perspectives, ideas and backgrounds give us a competitive edge in anticipating and exceeding our students’ needs in today’s global market. (https://kaplan.com/work-with-us/our-culture/)
We believe that magical things happen when you combine outstanding people with a noble mission. If you are ready to build futures, apply today!
Location – Remote/Nationwide, USA
Kaplan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All positions with Kaplan are paid at least $15 per hour or $31,200 per year for full-time positions. Compensation for specific positions are based on job level, skills, years of experience, and education, among other factors. Additionally, certain positions are bonus or commission eligible.