Executive Assistant (EA) Household Manager –
About the Firm
JVM Lending is an exceptionally dynamic, unique and tech-oriented mortgage lender seeking to disrupt our industry. We are headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area and more specifically in Downtown Walnut Creek, which is about 20 miles east of San Francisco. This position will be based out of our Plano, TX office.
The Executive Assistant (EA) Household Manager role is for an organized, flexible, and forward-thinking individual who makes it their mission to make things run smoothly. They see no job as too big or too small and are willing to do everything.
To accommodate our rapid growth, we are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to join the JVM team. A successful JVM team member is hard-working, intelligent, and well rounded. We are inspired by people with a good sense of humor, willingness to learn, willingness to succeed, and just plain grit.
Please note that we are unable to provide visa sponsorship currently.
Description and Duties
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for CEO, including meeting agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange executive’s travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination
- Light household chores
- Typical errands include but are not limited to: picking up dry cleaning, purchasing home supplies/groceries/personal items, filling cars up with gas or getting the cars detailed, dropping off package returns, picking up gifts for friends and/or family, and more
- Mail & package handling: Pickup/ drop off, unpack, put items away and organize them, break down boxes/recycle
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.25 or higher.
- Capacity to learn and absorb a very large quantity of information quickly.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with maniacal attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly organized with strong time management skills. Able to handle multiple concurrent assignments and competing priorities with a high degree of accuracy to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment.
- Ability to process and healthily manage stress levels and thrive under pressure.
- Must be receptive to ongoing, constructive feedback.
- High-level of proficiency and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite/Google Suite with the ability to adapt to new technologies.
Additional Documents Needed
Cover Letter & Transcripts