Join us as a Growth Marketing Intern at a fast growing fintech company backed by top venture capital firms and the founders of SoFi and Earnest.
Who we are.
Juno is the first collective bargaining group for student loans. Over the past year, we’ve saved our members over $26M in interest and fees, and we’re on a mission to bring down the cost of education as quickly as we can.
We’re fixing an enormous problem ($1.6T and counting) with an innovative, yet simple solution. We get students to express interest in collective bargaining from now through May. Then, we get lenders to compete in an auction and select the winner who offers the lowest rates to our group.
We are looking for Growth Marketing Managers interested in representing us (virtually).
– Figure out the best online marketing channels for your campus, with the goal of increasing awareness of Juno
– Communicate what you learn about performance marketing with Growth Marketing Managers from other campuses
– Recommend new ways to complete our mission
What we’re looking for:
– Be innovative. Nothing stops you from finding a solution to a problem
– Be vocal. We value your opinions.
– Be mission-oriented. We want to reduce the burden of student debt on every campus in America.