Jarvis Robotics, a division of Jarvis Products Inc., is looking for a part time technical writer/documentation specialist to assist with the updating and development of operations manuals for automation systems for the food/meat packing industry. These systems involve state of the art motion control, robotics, machine vision, tooling, and mechanical machinery.
Basic requirements will be as follows:
· Adobe InDesign knowledge.
o Will be required to work in MS Publisher and some other legacy programs (but competency in those is teachable)
· Ability to read/understand our written technical documentation/instructions and modify as necessary.
· Ability to work in Creo or other 3D CAD to access models and drawing for incorporation into manuals.
· Ability to reconcile Bills of Material for accuracy.
· Ability to work with engineering to create new content and update existing operations manuals.
· Familiar with basic factory automation and/or industrial controls for writing/updating operations manuals.
This will be initially a part time position with potential for full time employment down the road. We can be flexible with school schedules.