IZEA was built to connect the world’s top brands with influential content creators and publishers to enable influencer marketing and content production at-scale. With over 500,000 Creators reaching over 3 billion fans and followers around the globe, IZEA is unmatched in its industry experience, network diversity, and technology ecosystem. A career at IZEA offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast-growing organization!
IZEA’s workforce is currently 100% remote and the ideal candidate thrives with the freedom and flexibility this structure provides.
Due to this being a work-from-home opportunity, it is posted in multiple locations. However, there are currently only two openings.
Associate Campaign Coordinator Overview
IZEA’s Campaign Coordinators are a valuable asset to the IZEA team and work in tandem with the Campaign Management Department during campaign execution. The Associate Campaign Coordinator role is a full-time role that prepares you for the transition to an Associate Campaign Manager position. In this role, candidates will have exposure to all aspects of campaign management and will gain skills necessary to fulfill campaigns and manage client expectations.
- Aid the Campaign Management team with ongoing tasks for their campaigns
- Working within the proprietary IZEAx platform to build out campaign opportunities and connect those with influencers.
- Research and help with ideation of Influencer options for client campaigns
- Communicate with influencers/creators on publication status and collect relevant links and analytics
- Assist with campaign execution through reviewing, editing and approving influencer content for publication
- Update and maintain Campaign Management documentation, Project Management systems and Client Documents
- Work with the Campaign Management team to create specific client materials like Campaign Wrap Reports and weekly campaign reporting
- Best fits are those majoring in or have experience in the following areas:
Marketing, PR, Advertising, Communication, Social Media, Emerging Media.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) as well as interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Experience using CRM systems (Salesforce.com or similar) and Project Management systems
- Knowledge of digital and social media landscape
- Up to date on current influencer trends
- Organization: You’re meticulously organized, not only in projects but in thoughts and time. You take the time to plan ahead and be proactive in all aspects of your job.
- Ability to Multitask: You have a knack for being able to jump from project to project, all while understanding the bigger picture. Your ability to quickly accomplish tasks while maintaining a high quality of work.
- Fast-Learner: The Marketing space is ever changing. You are passionate about ongoing learning opportunities and growing alongside, or in some cases, ahead of the space!
- Team player: You understand the importance of working not only on your own but also as a part of the larger team. You’re a clear communicator and are on top of your deadlines which ensures the success of your campaigns and IZEA as a whole.
- Adaptability: One of our constants is change. You should be able to overcome last minute changes or challenges smoothly.
- Communication: You’re not afraid to ask questions and are able to clearly communicate with your peers, as well as clients and creators.
Why would you want to work here?
IZEA has been ranked a Top Place to Work by the Orlando Sentinel for the past 3 years and has been recognized as a Deloitte “Fast 500” honoree for the past 2 years. We take great pride in creating a positive work environment for all of our employees – from our investment in team member ongoing education to the ability to influence real change across our business – we are dedicated to your long-term growth and success.
At IZEA, you have an opportunity to make an impact on a global scale. IZEA connects leading brands with a network of over 750,000 creators ranging from YouTube stars to mommy bloggers and everyone in-between. We are the pioneers fueling the democratization of information, entertainment, marketing and commerce. Our platforms fuel the burgeoning Creator Economy, filled with the next generation of artists, poets, film makers, photographers, thought leaders, comics, actors and musicians. What you do here will impact hundreds of thousands of people directly and influence the actions of millions more.
We provide an open, flexible work environment that welcomes people from diverse backgrounds and viewpoints. IZEA places value on action and results. We seek individuals that thrive in a challenging and fast-evolving work environment. While the company is over 13 years old and over 100 people strong, our executives remain active player-coaches — they roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty by working side-by-side with our team members across all levels of seniority to accomplish our common goals.
If you are the very best at what you do and seeking an opportunity to attack the “never been done before” with a passionate team of dreamers and doers, we invite you to apply to become an IZEAn.
California residents, please follow this link to view the types of information we may gather from California residents who are applicants, employees, or contractors of IZEA, and how we use such information.