Job Title: Content Marketing Intern
Location: Hyde Park, MA
What is ISlide?
ISlide is a company that gives you a unique opportunity to stand in what you stand for, by enabling you to create a design to sport on a pair of high quality, athletic slides so that you can carry your beliefs and interests with you, wherever you go.
To get a better idea of who we are and the work we are doing, check out our website and social media.
Responsibilities of the Content Marketing Intern
- Design and create marketing multimedia
- Draft and edit marketing materials
- Research creative trends within marketing industry
- Develop and present marketing ideas
- Store and organize current materials
- Currently enrolled in a film, visual arts, marketing, other relevant degree
Knowledge, skills, and abilities we are looking for
- Knowledge of digital and social platforms used as primary channels for marketing content
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Skill in Premier (or Final Cut), and Photoshop
- Skill in iMovie, and After Effects
- Skill in editing content
- Skill in managing time
- Skill in organizing and presenting
- Skill in verbal and written communication
- Ability to articulate reasoning behind artistic decisions
- Ability to set up infrastructure and systems
Qualities we are looking for
- Learning oriented
- Willingness to accept constructive feedback
- Respectful in voicing opinion
- Positive attitude
- Connected to the social zeitgeist
Is ISlide right for you?
ISlide a small business that prides itself on our dedication to never settle for normalcy. From material, to design, to operations; we continuously strive to create the best product and experience for our supporters. Within the walls and family of ISlide, we have creators, artists, passionate believers, and innovators working together to create a space that values individual contribution and creativity. We believe the minds and creations of team members have been and will always be integral to our success as a company, and brand. In doing so, we empower and encourage each and every team member to explore their individuality and test new ideas.