Are you ready for a challenge that can launch your career? IRG Physical & Hand Therapy is the Northwest’s premier physical and hand therapy group. We support over 35 clinics throughout the Puget Sound region. IRG is currently interviewing for a marketing intern who will gain exposure to all facets of a Marketing/Communications team including social media, event planning, data analysis, design, project management, and marketing planning.
The ideal candidate for a IRGs Marketing Internship will be team oriented, an effective communicator, have a desire to help growth/change, and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly shifting priorities.
We are seeking someone with an educational background in marketing who plans to pursue a rewarding career in the field. It is important to be able to understand marketing data to inform your decision making.
· Assist marketing team with proofreading, copy-editing, photo/video production,
asset collection, and content development.
· Event Management support; coordinate couriering items to and from events, and attends events, if needed, including our annual charity golf outing.
· Assist with data collection
· Track and monitor promotional inventory.
· Support other administrative departments as needed. ( ie operations , clinical affairs etc)
Part-time: approx. 15 – 20 hours/week
Approved College Credits Bring your passion, your ideas and your potential
Students should consult with academic faculty to determine if this unpaid experience will earn credit.