Sales and Marketing Internship:
Iowa Raptors FC are looking for a sales & marketing intern to assist the team’s sales and marketing goals. This internship opportunity will consist of both office and matchday experience in sales, marketing, and operations. The sales and marketing intern will report to the Director of Communications & Sales. This position will also assist with the day-to-day objectives of the Management group, as well as matchday operations.
Job Duties to include but not limited to:
· Generate business revenue using the 6 steps of the sales process including face-to-face meetings, cold calls, prospecting and networking through both event and social media.
· Creative thinking’s towards sales/marketing campaigns for in/off season.
· Assist with marketing campaign for the inaugural season of USL League 2 and any other assigned teams.
· Conducting company, competitor, and target market research for both sales and industry marketing.
· Participate in events, promotions, client entertainment and other activities as required.
· Work on Social Media Marketing efforts, including strategies, communication, and growth of social media platforms.
· Prior sales and/or marketing experience preferred but not required.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
· Strong organization and time management skills required.
· Sales and Commission driven.
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
· Bilingual skills are a plus.
· Computer skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Bridge, Dreamweaver) is preferred.
· Able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
To apply, email resume, cover letter, and references (if available) to email@example.com or directly on Handshake