Matchday Operations Internship:
Iowa Raptors Football Club are looking to hire volunteer matchday operations interns. The position would allow candidates to gain experience in the sports entry in learning how a team operates on matchday. Candidate must be available on matchdays and will be asked to work to report to the stadium at a set time prior to kick off, and work through the match.
Job Requirements (split duties between):
· Assist with team match day set up and take down.
· Assist with team match day sales and marketing promotions.
· Assist with team merchandise set up and sales.
· Assist with set up of vendor space.
· Assist with of pre/post-match ceremonies and special events.
· Manage team social media on matchday.
· Assist with stat keeper to record in game stats and update on league website.
· Assist with matchday pre and post-match reporting and staff assignments.
· Prior operations and marketing experience preferred but not required.
· Prior Sports industry related experience preferred but not required.
· Bilingual skills are a plus.
· Strong organization and time management skills required.
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment required.
· Able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
To apply, email resume, cover letter, and references (if available) to email@example.com or directly on Handshake