Ionis is a dynamic company that offers a team-oriented, highly participative work environment. Employees benefit from a creative exchange of information with peers and management through project team meetings and seminar presentations. We promote independent thinking and afford unique opportunities for motivated individuals. We are committed to encouraging students to pursue their interest in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry by providing opportunities for exposure to a scientific-focused business and culture. Our Intern Program offers students an opportunity to work and learn in a variety of settings to supplement classroom instruction.
In addition, the internship program allows students to grow both professionally and personally through interactions with research and business professionals in support of projects aligned with department initiatives. Students will learn and work under a practicing professional who will provide guidance and mentorship.
- The program is designed to complement a student’s undergraduate and/or graduate studies with relevant, hands-on industry experience
- Ionis offers paid positions
- Professional Networking
- Fun Group Outings (if social gatherings are allowed)
- End of program project presentations
- Housing/Travel assistance available for eligible, out of area interns
- Activities and team building events (if social gatherings are allowed)
- MUST be currently enrolled in a U.S. Undergraduate and/or Graduate Degree Program and not graduating prior to the completion of the Ionis internship
- MUST be able to begin internship between 6/8/21 and 6/15/21
- MUST be able and willing to commit to a minimum 40-hour work week
- MUST be able and willing to remain in program through at least 8/13/21
- MUST be able and willing to work onsite at Carlsbad, CA/Boston, MA/and or remote
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. APPLICATION DEADLINE IS March 8, 2021. PLEASE INCLUDE COVER LETTER RELEVANT TO POSITION APPLYING FOR. THE EVALUATION PROCESS MAY COMMNECE PRIOR TO THIS DEADLINE.