INVENT is an award-winning company leading the movement to bring cloud-native technology to the wealth management industry. We are transforming how financial services operate and assisting financial organizations with modernizing their advisor technology stack. Through our innovative cloud-native software development framework, organizations can quickly streamline their technology infrastructure, legacy systems, simplify APIs, and integrate siloed applications and systems into a unified cloud ecosystem.
The INVENT Product Management Internship is a 10–12 week paid summer internship that is fully remote. At the start of the internship, we will onboard you to our company, product management process, and industry through training, internal resources, and learning activities. During the internship, you will work alongside product managers, business analysts, designers, and engineers to support the product team. Opportunities may include assessing customer needs, identifying new product opportunities, performing competitive analysis, creating product specifications, and conducting interviews with clients and prospects. We will equip you with the knowledge and tools to be successful and gain experience in product management.
What You’ll Do
- Participate in product feature grooming activities in a startup environment
- Perform product research and competitive analysis
- Work with business analysts to create product feature documentation
- Participate in product feature prioritization and feature backlog management
- Pursuing a BS or MS in a technical or business discipline (minimum a college senior)
- Strong communication skills
- Fast learner who can work well independently as well as be productive in a team
- Flexible to react to changing priorities and able to prioritize and deliver in a deadline-oriented startup environment