LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCE IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE? HUMAN/SOCIAL SERVICES?
Intervention, Inc., a Colorado non-profit, provides services within the criminal justice system across the state of Colorado including sobriety monitoring (UAs/BAs), electronic monitoring, probation supervision and community corrections.
Make a difference by working with a company committed to enhancing client’s success and incorporating our values of Respect, Honesty and Integrity, Professionalism, Compassion and Empathy,Accountability and Responsibility into everything we do.
SCHEDULE: 19 hrs/week or less. Flexible schedules available for shifts
Monday – Friday 6 pm – midnight,
Saturday – Sunday 8:00 am – midnight
This entry-level Criminal Justice position provides drug and alcohol sobriety monitoring of court-ordered offenders and other clients.
- Sign in clients to conduct testing.
- Escort clients to and from collection area.
- Visually monitor Urinalysis testing of same sex clients.
- Monitor testing of clients through breathalyzer, oral swabs, and SleepTime.
- Complete all documentation/paperwork accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Accept testing fees, issue receipt to clients and secure payment in office safe.
- Communicate and interact professionally with all referral sources, staff and clients.
- Provide coverage outside of regular schedule as needed.
- Remain alert at all times and react quickly, effectively and calmly in emergency and other high stress situations.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONSEDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have some customer service experience. Experience working with people in crisis/difficult situations preferred
- Exceptional organizational and customer service skills.
- Basic computer skills to enter data, generate reports and create communications from variety of software programs and databases.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to remain calm in and deescalate stressful situations.
- Knowledge of the cultural and socioeconomic characteristics and appropriate techniques and practices for the client population.
- Ability to interact effectively as a team member and independently with Company staff, stakeholders, and with diverse client base.
- Must pass background check and have ability to access to state criminal databases.
- Ability to move about the office frequently.
Receives shift differential for nights and holidays
Click here to learn more about Intervention Inc or cut and paste www.int-cjs.org/employment