International Flavors and Fragrances Inc. is an industry leader in taste, scent and nutrition. IFF is seeking innovative, collaborative college students to participate in our summer 2021 internship program at our Health and Biosciences site in Beloit, Wisconsin. IFF interns will have the opportunity to gain hands-on working experience while strengthening their professional skillset.
As a Process Engineering intern, you will spend your time…
– Integrate classroom theory with practical manufacturing problem solving
– Perform analytical project work using six-sigma and other methodologies
– Work in a dynamic, team environment leveraging the resources of our organization
– Work in a casual business environment with flexible work/life opportunities
To be successful in this role you must be able to work full-time (40 hours per week) for two to three months within the June, 2021 – September, 2021 timeframe. We are looking for someone who is currently working towards a Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.0 or better. Those pursuing a degree in Chemical or Biochemical Engineering are preferred. Other skills we are looking for include:
– Excellent written and oral communication skills.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
– Ability to work and complete projects independently, as well as within a team environment.
– Demonstrated interest in the biotechnology, flavors or food industry.
– Outstanding problem-solving, analytical and interpersonal skills
We are IFF. We are the catalyst for discoveries that spark the senses and transform the everyday. International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. is a leading innovator of sensorial experiences that move the world. At the heart of our company, we are fueled by a sense of discovery, constantly asking “what if?” That passion for exploration drives us to co-create unique scents and tastes in fine fragrances and beauty, detergents and household goods, as well as beloved foods and beverages.