Inspur Research Center in Santa Clara, CA is responsible for research and development of the next generation cloud technologies. If you are passionate about exploring technologies, ready to be challenged, and enjoy working with other talented people. We would like to talk to you as soon as possible.
Inspur USA is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual orientation
As an Algorithm Specialist, you will have opportunities to deep dive into the following areas of work.
* Design and implement the kernel algorithms of Database products;
* Advice and lead the contribution to the open source community.
* Master degree or above in Computer Science or Mathematics majors;
* NOI awards, ACM gold medals are preferred;
* Experience in cloud platform scheduling algorithms are preferred;
* Familiar to algorithms and data structures of sorting, searching, divide and conquer, greedy, graph, dynamic programming, network flow, number theoretic, Probability and statistics, machine learning, consistency models in distributed systems, load scheduling, task scheduling, etc.;
* Familiar to the development with Go, C/C++.