Inonde is the French word for “Flooded or Inundated”. If you have ever felt overwhelmed with information or like you are drowning in data…then Inonde could be a great internship for you. We are accepting applications for a summer internship at our corporate headquarters in McLean, VA (or remote).
We are looking for innovative and passionate college students who are motivated to learn in a fast-paced, start-up environment, with a highly autonomous yet collaborative global team. Inonde’s Summer Intern Program offers talented college students an opportunity to go beyond the classroom to develop hands-on experience working as part of a software development company with seasoned professionals in a variety of industries. This is your chance to engage and provide input into the development of new features, offer suggestions, and present ideas that could be implemented in future product releases!
The Program is designed to offer practical experience and broad exposure to the organization. Working remotely or from Inonde headquarters, interns will be paired with a member of the leadership team. Interns will work approximately 32 to 40 hours per week during a 10-week program from June 1, 2021 through July 31, 2021.
Goals and Objective:
The Marketing intern will gain valuable hands-on experience with marketing, branding, communications, website assessment, SEO optimization, digital marketing, event planning, and more. They will assist and have the chance to lead numerous marketing activities and projects to promote Inonde and help position the organization for growth. This position will help prepare an intern for understanding the risks and rewards of start-ups, a unique opportunity to work with a Fortune 500 Executive, and the Founder of Inonde. An intern will have the opportunity to network, help shape Inonde’s marketing efforts, and will be prepared for an entry to mid-level marketing position upon completion.
Students interested in this internship should be a Junior or Senior majoring in marketing, communications, public relations, business, or a similar field. They should also have an interest in working for a start-up software company, healthcare, consulting, and/or technology organization.
• Intern will report to the Head of Marketing & Communications and will work closely with them to produce marketing materials to help promote Inonde branding and messaging. They will learn about event planning, marketing tools, handle email communication, build digital marketing, and conduct marketing research.
• Inter will have the opportunity to assist with developing both internal and external communications. They will learn about public relations, support social media posting, help with SEO, and drive website management.
• Intern will learn about developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies.
• Shadow the CEO & Founder to learn about how marketing strategies and sales processes align to corporate vision.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Participate in weekly Team meetings
• Coordinating logistics for conferences and tradeshows
• Posting to our social media channels on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
• Develop blog post material – gathering news stories and assisting with the design
• Developing marketing and sales materials – PowerPoint slides, reports and communications
• Updating company website with news, events and relevant information
• Update contacts as well as develop and send emails from our CRM to customers and prospects
• Assist with customer and competitor market research and analysis
• Assist with public relations – distributing news releases
• Assist in bids and proposals on several major commercial and federal opportunities
• Assist with other projects as assigned