The Immigrant Entrepreneurs Summit is looking for a motivated and creative intern to take on marketing tasks around our annual summits. We host regional as well as a national business summits, educating from 250-900 attendees of diverse backgrounds. The marketing intern’s function is to assist the the marketing operations under the supervision of the Executive Director. They facilitate the event marketing campaigns at various stages and will work to help develop and expand the program and its reach.
Successful marketing interns possess a good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques. They are enthusiastic with excellent communication skills, and a passion for diverse communities.
Responsibilities for Marketing Intern
- Help create and distribute digital marketing materials
- Manage and update the company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities via social media and web
- Help with the planning and hosting of summits
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Assist in creating community connections and facilitating partnerships
Qualifications for Marketing Intern
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Experience with content creation a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual or multilingual students a plus